The Palmerston North Adventist Christian School was originally established in Queen Street in Palmerston North in 1917 and offered quality Christian co-education to students in the Manawatu. The school moved to its current location in Snelson Street in 1936 and has seen many upgrades and renovations since growing to its current size of five classrooms.
To this day, PNACS continues to effectively guide and support students successfully through the primary years of their education, at the same time caring for their social, spiritual and emotional well-being. Throughout its existence, PNACS has preserved a strong Christian focus. Established by the Seventh-day Adventist church, its association with the church continues, providing solid governance and leadership. The Adventist school system has been operating for over a century and is now the second largest Christian education system in the world.